He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his mind is a craftsman He who works with his hands and his mind and his heart is an artist

~ St Francis of Assisi


Monday, April 4, 2011

One small shaky step..........

   Creating a blog was something I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd be doing.....and LOOK..here I am.
   Nevermind that I had to learn about Photoshop ( still an ongoing ..VERY slow process) since I wanted my own "special" blog ..LOL. Then the whole lengthy blog thingy. Did I mention that I have NOT kept up with computer technology????? ALl of this while dealing with a horrendous connection that kicks me off at the most inopportune times..like right before I have something saved..ARRRGHHHHHH
  BUT it IS Monday and that's always my special day to start a new project. Yeah right, like my starting back up at the gym. That has yet to happen...but I do have the best of intentions..that ought to count for something..Right???
  The impetus into the" World of Blog" was the creation of my first public shrine/altar ( which should probably be left to my second post...just in case I can't think of anything to say) Although I have no children , this project felt like I'd given birth ...it didn't take 9 months, but felt like it!!!
  Let me back up a minute...I should probably introduce myself..Hi, I'm Grace...an addicted antique dealer,thrift store shopper,  mixed media jewelry artist, and now a shrine maker. Isn't that how 12 step programs work????? To stay I believe in reduce, recycle and reuse is an understatement.
 Now that I've embarked on this new...well, adventure's the nicest word I can think of or say on here. I will let you take a look at my 10 lb baby ...never let it be said that I start things in a small way!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPSY....didn't mean to do that LOL...WHOOHOO first comment..even if it is from a friend!!Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand how you came up with the name. hehe. I love it, now get your ass in town and help me with mine.

    ReplyDelete