He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his mind is a craftsman He who works with his hands and his mind and his heart is an artist

~ St Francis of Assisi


Monday, May 16, 2011

Pay It Back....Free antique postcard images

    I have poached on enough sites that contained free antique / vintage graphics that I felt I should give back to others.
   These graphics are from a collection of antique postcards & photos I purchased ( on a whim) at an auction several years ago. There are a variety of images ranging from children, holidays, women and animals .I am just posting a few today more to appear at a later date .Sign up to follow and check out the others posted later
 You are welcome to adopt any of these to use as you wish. My only request would be that let others to where you found them.
                    This one shows an adorable little girl waking up with her doll and titled Morning
                    

The matching postcard is titled Night and shows a little girl with her dollies saying her prayers before bed



2 comments: